Autauga HUD Income Limits 2018 Chilton HUD Income Limits 2018
1 Person household income $13,000 -- $25,080 1 Person household income $13,000 -- $22,140
2 Person household income $14,340 -- $28,680 2 Person household income $13,000 -- $25,320
3 Person household income $16,140 --- $32,280 3 Person household income $14,250 --- $28,500
4 Person household income $17,910 --- $35,820 4 Person household income $15,810 --- $31,620
5 Person household income $19,350 – $38,700 5 Person household income $17,100 – $34,200
**Income Limits subject to change**
Documents you will need
- Photo I.D. (government issued) Applicant and Co-Applicant
- Birth Certificate OR Social Security Card, I-551, passport of all residents
- Most current 2 months of income for the household (include legal papers of: child support, alimony, Social Security, SSI, Disability, & other income)
- Most current 2 months of debt (car, furniture appliance loans, credit cards, etc.)
- Most Current 2 months of utility bills (electric, gas, water, cable, phones, insurance
- Most current rent payment
- Most current 2 months of bank or credit union statements
- Marriage certificate OR Divorce Decree OR Separation Agreement
- IRS tax returns for last two years (for each adult)
- Name, address and phone number of employer(s) and landlords
Residency: You must live or work in Autauga or Chilton Counties for at least 9 months before applying. You must be a U. S. Citizen or a permanent resident.
Need: If the home your are living in:
**Habitat does not charge interest on their loans.
***If you are a registered sex offender, had a drug conviction in the past 3 years or are in current bankruptcy, we are unable help you at this time.